In this contract:
- 'We', 'us' or 'our' means Kachins, a company incorporated under the United Arab Emirates, Dubai, corporate laws, registered office is at Building 556, Shop # 3 & 4, Meena Bazaar, Cosmos Lane, Bur Dubai, U.A.E. Po Box- 8360.
- 'You' or 'your' means the person using our site to buy goods from us. If you are under 16 years of age you must obtain permission from your legal guardian before you register or buy anything from this site. We reserve the right only to accept orders from people over 18 years of age.
- In this contract 'We', 'us' or 'our' means
- If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract.
- You may only buy goods from our site for non-business reasons.
- This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract
Ordering goods from us
- Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
- You will need to register on the site with information about yourself which is accurate, current and complete. The password you provide should be kept secure and you must notify us of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You place an order on the site by adding your selected item(s) to the shopping bag and proceeding to checkout. Items in your shopping bag are not reserved and may be purchased by another customer. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it.
- When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (i.e. when you click on "Pay"), we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
- We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons: (a) the goods are unavailable; (b) we cannot authorize your payment; (c) you are not allowed to buy the goods from us; (d) we are not allowed to sell the goods to you; (e) you have ordered too many goods; or (f) there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
- We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point: (a) a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and (b) we will dispatch the goods to you or inform you of the estimated dispatch date.
- Once you have placed an order, this cannot be cancelled at any stage. The contract is completed on receipt of the order.
- We will deliver your purchases using the delivery method that you select during the checkout process.
- The estimated date for delivery of the goods is set out in the Confirmation Email (see clause 2.3.3). This date is an estimate only and we do not guarantee to deliver the goods on that date.
- We require that all deliveries are signed for by a person at the delivery address. You agree that delivery takes place when the goods are signed for at the delivery address and the signature of the person at the delivery address is conclusive evidence that the signed-for goods have been delivered to you at that address.
- If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page to arrange an alternative delivery, unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods.
- let you know;
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund.
- We may deliver your goods in installments.
- We accept the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Apple pay and Samsung pay. We do not accept any other method of payment.
- We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for the goods is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorized access to any information that you give us.
- Your credit card, debit card or similar will be charged at the time of placing the order on the website.
- The price of the goods is in the currency shown while checking out your cart. You are responsible for any charges that your payment card provider may apply for making payment in that currency.
- The price of the goods does not include the price of delivery, which will be shown separately at the checkout and on the confirmation email.
- If the shipping address of your goods is within UAE, the price of the goods includes sales tax and duties.
- If the shipping address of your goods is outside UAE, the price of the goods does not include sales taxes, import duties or other levies and you will be responsible for paying those. In some cases payment of those charges may be necessary in order to release your goods from customs depending on the destination country.
Nature of the goods
- While we try to make sure that all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are accurate, there may be small differences between the weights, sizes and measurements of goods shown on the website and the actual goods we supply.
- While we try to make sure that the colours of our goods are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your computer / mobile device may vary depending on the display that you use.
- The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on the site.
Made-to-measure and altered garments
- We produce made-to-measure garments and alterations to ready-made garments according to the specifications that you provide when you place your order. If you wish to change your specifications after we confirm your order you must contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. If you contact us before the garments have been dispatched we will use reasonable efforts to accommodate the change. We may charge an additional fee for accommodating the change.
Returns or Exchanges
- This clause 7 sets out the only circumstances in which we will accept exchanges or offer in store credit note for goods. We will not accept returns or offer refunds for goods unless they are faulty. For this purpose, the customer needs to notify us within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- If your goods are faulty when they are dispatched and delivered you may return the faulty goods to us and we will issue an in-store credit note. If you return the goods to us we will (at our convenience) repair or replace the goods if possible or provide you with a credit note of the purchase price.
- In order to return faulty goods you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you wish to return the goods. We will then provide you with details of where to return the goods and how to complete the returns process. You will be responsible for the costs of delivering the goods back to us.
- If we repair or replace the goods we will deliver the repaired or replaced goods to you at no additional cost to the delivery address you specified when you purchased the goods.
- If we provide a credit note for in store purchase, it needs to be used to purchase the goods in the store. Subject to outfit being unused and unworn with all the tags intact as at the time of receiving the outfit.
End of the contract
- If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
Limit on our responsibility to you
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for:
- were not foreseeable to us when the contract was formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses.
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot limit in law (such as for death or personal injury), our whole liability to you in connection with your purchase will be limited to the amount that you paid us for the goods and delivery.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you in a rapid and efficient manner.
- If you are unhappy with the goods, our service to you, or any other matter, please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of Dubai will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
- Dubai law will govern this contract and any claims or disputes arising out of or in connection with it (including non-contractual claims and disputes).
- "Content" is defined as any graphics, photographs, including all image rights, sounds, music, video, audio or text on this site. We try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete. But we do not promise that our content is accurate or error-free. We cannot guarantee that our content or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We always recommend that all users of the internet ensure they have up to date anti-virus software installed. Your use of the site and its content grants no rights to you in relation to any intellectual property rights relating to the content. All such content including third party trademarks, designs, and related intellectual property rights mentioned or displayed on this site are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions. Any reproduction or redistribution of the content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Third party rights
- No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract.
Our Right to Amend Terms
- We reserve the right to change these terms at any time and we encourage you to revisit these terms periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of our terms. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the website. Your continued use of the website constitutes your agreement to all such terms. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the website.
Discounts & Promotions
- Discounts differ on individual products and will be considered for final invoicing irrespective of material used for promotional purpose. We are unable to offer price adjustment on items originally purchased in a sale or on any special promotion items that are temporarily reduced in price. Once an item has been purchased at a discounted sale price, no price adjustment will be offered should the item be further marked-down / marked-up. Promotion codes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Furthermore, they cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion code or offers and must be redeemed by the date published, if provided.
- Gift e-cards can be exchanged for purchase of products via our website only. Gift e-card or e-vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or refunded. You can only use your e-voucher once and the total value of the products you are purchasing must be equal to or greater than the value of the e-voucher. If the products purchased online total less than the value of your gift card, any balance will be left as credit for you on your gift card. The gift card is valid for 6 (six) months from the date of issue. Neither the validity of gift cards shall be extended nor can new gift cards be issued against the expired/unused gift cards. In order to redeem the gift e-card, you will need the serial number appearing on the e-card at the time of purchase.
Indemnity & circumstances beyond control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a contract that is caused by events outside of our reasonable control. A Force Majeure Events includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action: civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation of war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, impossibility of the use of Railways, Shipping, Aircraft, Motor transport or other means of public or private transport; impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks, the acts decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government; and pandemic or epidemic. Our performance under any contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use out reasonable endeavors to bring the Force Majeure event to a close or to find a solution by with our obligations under the contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.